Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wellington Horse Show

We got to visit Steven's first cousin, Jonathan, at the Wellington Horse Show.  It's about an hour drive north of Fort Lauderdale.  It was my first time at an event like this and it was super interesting.  Plus it was great to meet Jonathan.  Another first for me, I will begin putting the captions underneath the pictures.  Much better.
these sign were all over, so cute.

at the entrance

I believe we were watching the "hunters", but please don't quote me.

Steven, Jill, and Jonathan (please note: I'm the only fool staring into the bright sunlight without sunglasses)

Watching some jumping in the main arena.




and only because I'm totally star struck, here's Georgina Bloomberg (as in Mayor Bloomberg's daughter)

another photo of Ms. Bloomberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment