Saturday, March 24, 2012

NYC Trip

Steven and I headed to NYC this week to visit his family. His grandmother's birthday was Wednesday and we had a nice get together at his mother's apartment. Steven's mom and I managed to get to two museums during the visit, the Frick and the Jewish Museum. We also managed to see a few friends too. 

We arrived on Tuesday and were greeted by some of our favorite food at Seraphina. We forgot how great the food is in the city.
You're looking at crepes filled with spinach and ricotta. The tomato sauce is to die for. 

I spent some time reminiscing at Grand Central. I can't believe I worked in an office there for a couple months. I was a serious walker during my hour long lunch and loved revisiting my old haunts.

Ah, those lovely yellow and orange seats. This was taken on a trek downtown to see my friend, Erica. On Tuesday we were lucky to catch up with our friend, Will, from Les Mis. He was in the city for a few days and headed back to Boston to rejoin the crew on Wednesday.

This was on a nighttime walk with our friend, Nate. Those are not lights on the tops of those trees. I think they were magnolia or cherry trees. Everything was blooming and the weather was perfect. I managed to get in two runs at the reservoir in Central Park.

And, of course, this guy. We missed him terribly. He is so excited to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment