Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Portland Trip

We took a little family trip to see my Aunt and Uncle in Portland, Oregon.
Here's a photo of my delicious Ethiopian food from the Portland Saturday Market. Definitely a staple in every Portland visit.

Martin was little cold watching the Starlight parade so I repurposed a toga and made him this fancy blanket. We all took turns putting the boys on our shoulders for them to have excellent viewing.

A little tire horse on one of our walks. 


This is Martin's shopping style during our trip to the Columbia outlet. I was so happy that they came in my size too. Steven, the voice of reason, was sure we didn't have room to pack these beautiful boots.

Mr. Copley keeping guard.

1 comment:

  1. I miss Ethiopian food so much! I need to find a good restaurant in Dallas.

    ReplyDelete