Tuesday, February 21, 2012

delayed posting

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I've been pretty busy since I started working a full-time, big girl job. (more on that later). We've also been presented with a bit of a conundrum. Our dishwasher leaked the other day and not just a little leak, a huge leak. It ruined our brand new floor and created some major damage to our cabinets. We had to have a clean up crew come in to take care of the water and lived in insanity for 2 days as we listened to the roar of commercial fans.
Now we must have the floors redone entirely as well as putting in a new subfloor. And we're going to have to put in new cabinets. It's damn near impossible to fix 30 year old cabinets (especially when you can put your fist through them with ease) and they're impossible to try to find a match. Sooooooo this means new cabinets too. The ideas are flowing and we're getting as many estimates and quotes as we can. So basically that's where my free time has gone.
I'm also trying to step up the running since my friends and I are doing a 10K in 2 weeks. I'm about ready for a 5K, so we'll see how this goes.
Copley is doing well. He had his teeth cleaned today, which in doggie land means that you are put under total anesthesia. He is sleeping it off right now.
Did I mention I'm taking a couple of classes? This is Copley studying with me. He really loves developmental psychology. 

It'll be a few more days until he can have one of his bones again. He LOVES these.

No comments:

Post a Comment