Sunday, January 15, 2012

Feeling more settled

I was finally able to carve out a little time to run again. (I know, I know, I made my big resolution to run 500 miles this year. I'm way behind but it's not out of control yet. I'm looking for a gym next week so I'll be on track in a few weeks). It was 40 degrees on Saturday and sunny so I bundled up and headed out. We have a trail 2 blocks from our house that leads us to Holmes Lake. I loved the trail and can't wait to get out there again. I also can't wait to get out in the yard and do some work. It was left a little unattended this fall and needs some sprucing up. It's either now or after the snow thaws in April. 


Today Mom and I worked at hanging pictures and rearranging the decorations. Things look good and as soon as I find where I stashed the camera I'll take pictures. We also had some electrical work done on Friday that's helping out a ton. 

And, not to sound vain, but I'm so thankful to have access to all my shoes and jewelry. I'm wearing at least 4 pairs of shoes a day ands switching jewelry every hour.  

No comments:

Post a Comment