Monday, January 16, 2012

Painting

So I'm attempting to paint the bathroom right now. I probably need the assistance of the experts, Kylie and Kim, but the bathroom is so small it's really a one person job. It's been interesting. After a 5 minute tutorial at Lowes, I felt really confidence. And then I picked up the brush and thought, damn it! Here's some thoughts that were running through my head.
Did he say don't push or don't pull? Which way is push and which is pull? Wait, I'm already not holding the damn brush right and I just started! Was I supposed to read that pamphlet before I started? Why is this primer so freaking thick? I mean does the primer really need to be that even?

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I still don't have any answers and the primer is on. 2 coats of it. I'll let you know how it turns out tomorrow. I may be calling in the big guns to do some fixing.

No comments:

Post a Comment